logo-smallhttp://to.ly/mtXJ

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

new looks in fashion post 2



Sneakin’ Around

I’ve been stuck in bed for the past few days last week because of a terrible fever, and when I finally felt well enough to head out- I did so in comfort and style! Since I was supposed to be in Hong Kong that day (but had to cancel due to my ill feelings), I opted to go for the “traveller” look- complete with backpack and sneaks!
DSCF0990web
Speaking of comfort, one of the things we hardly notice but always feel is underwear. I hate wearing bras that are too tight, or those with wires that poke you at the sides. For my comfortable day look, I made sure to wear a practical bra that made me feel secure and sexy at the same time. I love how this one from Sorciage by Wacoal perfectly complemented my outfits whole color scheme while keeping me feeling light and supported the whole day. Plus, don’t you just love the cute silver charm in the middle? I love bras with details like that!
And just like how I discovered the magic of sweat pants, my new discovery in Rubber shoes is now just as golden! I have to say it again, damn these things are comfy! So glad I was able to take them out for a spin when I needed comfort the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...