logo-smallhttp://to.ly/mtXJ

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SANTORINI MEMORIES


3U5A9673-copia
Bom dia from Brazil, Rio De Janeiro, where I landed on Monday for a job I will talk you about in the next days…
Before my brazilian adventures here are my last photos taken in my weekend in Santorini: this amazing bathing suit is from the greek luxury brand Marianna G, for which I shot a beautiful editorial you’re going to see in September :)
Bom dia dal Brasile, più precisamente da Rio De Janeiro, dove sono arrivata lunedi per un lavoro di cui vi parlerò nei prossimi giorni…
Prima delle mie avventure brasiliane ecco allora per voi i miei ultimi scatti del weekend trascorso a Santorini: protagonista è il nuovo costume intero del luxury brand greco Marianna G, per cui ho scattato un bellissimo editoriale che vedrete a Settembre :)
3U5A9623-copia
3U5A9687-copia
3U5A9665-copia
3U5A9613-copia
3U5A9630-copia
3U5A9680-copia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...