logo-smallhttp://to.ly/mtXJ

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

YOU ASKED FOR IT


DSC_0118 copia
Sunday spent on the Trebbia, a marvellous river near Piacenza where I’ve always been since I was a child, I have so many happy memories of it. On the way back home we stopped to take some quick photos of what I was wearing: Levi’s shorts that I made last year from Richi’s jeans, feathers earrings and a strange shape tshirt, everything so comfortable and so me :)
And yes, as a lot of you asked, here is a photo of my neck tattoo :)
DSC_0002 copiaDomenica passata sul Trebbia, un bellissimo fiume sul Piacentino in cui vado fin da bambina e di cui ho splendidi ricordi. Sulla via del ritorno ci siamo fermati a scattare qualche foto veloce dell’outfit che indossavo: shorts Levi’s a vita alta ricavati l’anno scorso da un vecchio paio di jeans di Richi, orecchini con piume e tshirt dalla forma indefinita, tutto comodo ed incredibilmente fatto per me :)
Eh si, visto che molti me l’hanno chiesto, anche una foto del mio tatuaggio alla base del collo :)



DSC_0026 copia
DSC_0086 copia
DSC_0088 copia
DSC_0093 copia
DSC_0100 copia
DSC_0102 copia
DSC_0173 copia
DSC_0198 copia
DSC_0205 copia
DSC_0209 copia
DSC_0216 copia
DSC_0244 copia
DSC_0257 copia
DSC_0259 copia
DSC_0290 copia
DSC_0301 copia
You asked for it
DSC_0303 copia
DSC_0330 copia
LES PETITES PARISIENNES SANDALS BOUGHT IN CORSICA
LEVI’S VINTAGE HIGH WAISTED SHORTS
ZARA TSHIRT
TOPSHOP FEATHER EARRINGS
RAYBAN CLUBMASTER SUNGLASSES
ZARA LEATHER BAG (new collection)
YVES SAINT LAURENT ARTY RING
5 OCTOBRE BONE SKULL BRACELET
DIVACATTIVA PINK BIKINI (in the first three photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...