logo-smallhttp://to.ly/mtXJ

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

new looks in fashion post 6


Back Packing

I told you I’d dress more like a young school girl while I still can, and I wasn’t kidding! I’m really enjoying my casual spree (and so are my feet!)
I got this gorgeous backpack all the way from the UK, and I’ve been using it for the past week! So expect a repeat of this on my upcoming posts! Can you blame me? It’s just so beautiful! I never expected myself to be a sucker for backpacks!
Also, because I’ve cultivated a totally unhealthy obsession for hats, I decided I needed a fedora break and a baseball cap intervention. This one has a cute neon peek-a-boo detail that I totally love!
In all actuality, this look just confirms my stance on dressing with a formula. It’s the same principle: top, shorts, coverup- voila! I just added a few things here and there to add interest and dimension to the look!
Pure pristine leather beauty.
And of course, because my feet are seriously dead from all my high heel torture days, I chose comfortable Sperry’s to save my sole. Silver ones like these instantly match my outfits and add a glam factor more than the regular colored ones.

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, love these layers

    Style n love, jamaica
    Dania

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...